When it comes to social media, it’s all about quantity over quality – at least in the case of Instagram accounts. Creating multiple Instagram accounts allows you to create more brand https://www.newsblizz.com awareness and attract different types of followers.
Which ultimately results in more overall likes and followers on your account(s). The process of creating new Instagram accounts isn’t difficult.
But if you don’t have time to set them up on your own or with third-party tools, here are some easy instructions on how to easily create multiple Instagram accounts and quickly switch between them. Just follow these steps
Why you should use multiple Instagram accounts
Some people like to separate their work life from their personal life or use them for specific purposes like showcasing their work. As long as you’re not violating any of Instagram’s terms of service, feel free to create as many as you want!
1. Tap on the profile icon in the top left corner and tap Add Account at the bottom of the pop-up window. This will launch a second window that will ask for your username, password, and email address.
2. Fill out all three fields (you can also just fill out one if you don’t need two accounts) then scroll down and hit Agree.
3. Once your account has been created, it will show up under Active at the bottom of the screen. You’ll be able to switch between accounts by tapping on your user name and selecting another account from the list below it.
4. To edit an existing account, swipe left over its cover photo until you see Edit Profile (then follow steps 1-3).
5. If you ever decide to delete an account, click https://www.newsblizz.com X next to its name in Active or select it in Active and click Delete Account; this won’t affect your other active accounts unless they have been linked together with a common email address.
Setting up an additional account
If you want to set up a new account, tap the gear icon in the top right of your screen (you’ll need to be logged in to an existing account first).
Make sure Create a New Account is selected from the drop-down menu. Then, enter your email address and password for the new account.
You can also change your username for this account by tapping Username. Once that’s all done https://www.newsblizz.com, you should see a confirmation message at the bottom of your screen.
Posting content from the main account on your second account
When you post content on your main account, the comments will be posted on both accounts, which can get a little confusing. To avoid this hassle, you can quickly switch between accounts. Here’s how:
1) Open the Settings app on your phone by tapping the gear icon in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
2) Tap Instagram in the list of options.
3) Scroll down until you find Add Account and tap it.
Sharing content from your second account on your first
If you have a business account but want a personal one https://www.newsblizz.com, you can still share content from your second account on your first.
First, make sure the settings are set up so that you can like and comment on posts from your other accounts. Next, log out of the account that is not the one you want to post on.
Then log in with the account that has the content that you want to share. Finally, post as normal with this new account. You will need to repeat these steps every time you want to switch accounts.
Instagram is a great way to connect with people all over the world, but it can be hard to manage multiple accounts.
The good news is that it’s not difficult at all! With just a few taps, you can create an entirely new account for your business or personal life.