To become registered, real estate salespeople (or self-employed agents) must either pass the Real Estate Salesperson (RES Course Singapore Pricing) test administered by the Council for Estate Agencies (CEA) or have another certification that is judged to be comparable.
When you take the RES course, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of industry ideas as well as agency practice requirements. The CEA is able to further its goal of maintaining an industry standard by requiring real estate agents who want to operate in the profession to be adequately trained and taught while respecting high ethical standards.
What Is the RES Course?
Anyone who wants to work in real estate must first take the Real Estate Sales Associate (RES) Course. Depending on whether you attend morning or evening classes, the time commitment required to complete the RES course ranges from one to two months.
After completing the course, learners will have a two-year window to take the RES Exam.
According to the Estate Agents Act, prospective applicants must enrol in and finish the course through a CEA-approved course provider before becoming licenced estate agents.
The following factors support CEA’s decision to impose this restriction:
- Raise the bar in terms of quality and expectations for all aspiring real estate agents interested in working with estate agencies.
- Check the level of education and experience that real estate agents have.
- Having a deep knowledge of and devotion to elevated moral ideas.
- This course covers a wide range of topics, including professional conduct and adherence to our government’s laws and policies, as well as real estate agency policies, rules, and regulations. The course curriculum covers a wide range of topics.
Course Qualification for RES
To be admitted to the RES Course, the following conditions must be met:
- Singaporean national or Singaporean permanent resident; and • at least 21 years old.
- It must have four GCE ‘O’ Level passes or the equivalent, and it must meet the CEA’s requirements for being suitable and relevant.
Notification of RES Exam Results
Candidates who took the RES Exams will be notified via email four to six weeks after the exams are completed by the CEA’s approved Examination Administrator.
In the email sent to candidates, there will be four possible outcomes listed:
- Pass (P) (P)
- Fail (F) (F)
- Pass Paper 1 but fail Paper 2 (P1 F2)
- Paper 1 fails but Paper 2 passes (F1 P2)
As previously stated, only the third and fourth results will allow an applicant to retake the exam they failed the first time.
Following the completion of your course, a two-year validity period begins, during which you must pass the final test. It is critical to remember this if you are taking the test more than once.
If you do not, you will have to retake the Best RES Course Singapore Pricing before you can attempt the BOTH papers.
You got it correctly. If you fail to take the ensuing examination within the specified two-year window, all previous examinations you passed will be ruled invalid.
You should absolutely attend one of our regularly scheduled, free RES Exam Revision sessions. You can contact us by following the link provided.
Appeal for RES Exam Results
If you believe you should have passed the tests but did not, you can file an appeal with, the designated Exam Administrator, asking them to evaluate your papers and assess whether or not you should have passed.
The appeal must be submitted within five business days of the day the test results were made public.
Please be aware that the assessment of each unique document will incur a one-time fee of $64.20 (including GST). This expense is not refundable.
Read More: click